Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bad News

Today has been a disconcerting day, to put the least. I received some bad news about my funds and have yet to receive news of new fund opportunities. My journal device has also finally thrown in the towel, so I will need to wait a while to get it fixed. At this point, I am depending on the kindness of classmates so share my journal messages, and a special thanks to Calamitus tonight, for the use of his journal device.

I am fairly proud of myself on two accounts. When I received the bad news, I decided to go for a walk. I made it all the way to Scio church and turned around, and the walk really cooled off my temper. I'd say the walk was a half-an hour, and one that my upsetness really needed just to reflect and reformulate a plan.

I also had my second helping of squash this week, this time acorn squash. It wasn't as good as the butternut squash, honestly, but we'll keep trying each kind until we decipher my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your bad news. Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear this, let me know if I can do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete