Monday, March 7, 2011

Tireless Training

Today I met with my challenge as administered by the Headmaster herself, to find and attend an extracurricular class. I found one within my price range after a bit of searching, which also fits an interest for me. I will be attending a yoga class tomorrow with Biirna.

Today's activities were limited in the physical realm with mild walking (shopping trip) and a bit of stretching. Nothing to note. In food, however, I excelled, with a a fruit smoothie, Dinner I made myself of Broccoli and cheese soup (with a smattering of cream cheese- it's nice). I also have a broccoli plan for tomorrow night, and a home meal for Wednesday. My week's food are set up.

-Zilya

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about our yoga course this evening! Drawves aren't known for being limber, but I think I'll learn a lot about balance and discipline. Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got a good food plan, well done!

    ReplyDelete