Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Monday and Tuesday's Log

After my final post Sunday, I was able to play 20 minutes of games before finally making it to bed.

On Monday I didn't do too much in activity, and I was lame when it came to food, though I did do quite a bit of water. I also was able to sneak in 20 minutes of game play this night.

Tuesday was an entirely different story, because I was as active as a frog. I spent one hour at Gym with Biirna and Nelo, and we also made a meal of lean meats and incorporate squash.

Biirna and I met with the Ogre, and he did seem nice enough, though he burped an awful lot.

2 comments:

  1. Who knew all it would take is some gas of our own to scare him off?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about your gassy encounter, seems like the ogre isn't the only one you scared off perhaps a suitor was turned away by it as well?

    ReplyDelete