Thursday, March 10, 2011

Food Food Everywhere

Today I did a kind deed. I know, the phrase sickens me for it's weakness, but I suppose it has some advantages in terms of 'brownie points'. I woke this morning earlier than I would have liked to make a breakfast of fried peppers, scrambled eggs, and dry toast, along with a measly portion of fresh squeezed orange juice. While I partook of half the meal, it was a favor to another student to help him prepare for an upcoming task.
In response to Biirna's earlier question, I have i fact had a serving of broccoli everyday this week, except for today. I intend to make up for it tomorrow, by having two servings. I think this pace is a good one to over take the vegetable challenge, although I see Jinn is a great competitor in this as well. Some people weren't even aware of the challenge until last night, which give me a great advantage over them, but again in my weakness, I gave him some of my own broccoli last night. In fact, I made a feast of a meal, but didn't have the gut to swallow it all, so I invited him to have whatever he wanted of it. There was still enough for leftovers tonight, so that's what I had instead. Now that I think about it, I am a little hungry. Perhaps a midnight snack of broccoli is in order?
I also started the day with two servings of fruit, and then wasn't able to have any more. Perhaps for now I have a limit of two servings of anything a day (except the delightful fizzy ale).

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm....fizzy ale....

    Congrats on your broccoli success. Do you know what Jinn is preparing for us this eve?

    ReplyDelete