Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Continuing Trend

Again I find myself checking in later than necessary. Well, alls well that is written well.

I had a mostly uneventful weekend, with very little water and activity. I took that to heart Saturday night and engaged in 'Home Training' for 10 minutes, and then worked on separate tasks the rest of the night, including a little research into appropriate games that might help my own motivation, and the motivation of select other students. I shared that information with Jinn, because I noticed she enjoys dancing.

Today I went over to a local house and entertained myself with their games while they made me select meat products encased in a sausage like form. They referred to them as dogs. Finally, when they saw the great fun that I was having with activities like dancing, table tennis, and bowling, they decided to join in. Though I was there for 4 hours, my actual play time probably ranged around 45 minutes to 1 hour.

I also partook in quite a bit of walking this weekend, between visiting the local shops (that are all housed indoors) and visiting a library for members of the law. I would say for Saturday I walked for 35 minutes, and today for 20 minutes.

Well, I should be off to bed to see what advantages I can take of the new day.

-Zilya

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing those games with me. I'm considering purchasing one and playing it with you when we have the time. I haven't decided completely yet, so don't hold me to it ;)

    ReplyDelete