Friday, March 25, 2011

Tuesday

Tuesday was my first attempt for scheduling, one of my challenges for this week. I did an okay job at sticking to my schedule. One of the really good things I did was leave space in the schedule. Usually my instinct is to stack and have all of the events one after the other. But when I schedule that way, it is a domino affect of unproductivity when I miss just one thing, because everything is set off. When I scheduled my gap for this day, I was able to use it to make up for earlier missed events. Overall, I'd rate my scheduling prowess for the day at a 70/100, which is just barely passing. I obviously need to improve this score, and hope to do so this Saturday, to help relieve the stress of a very stacked day.

Some victories were being able to get up within 40 minutes of my expected wake time, not taking a time-gouging nap (or any nap really) and getting more tasks done than the day previous.

Some downfalls were the tasks I didn't accomplish (vacuuming for instance) and not getting up at the first alarm. I also didn't schedule anything too healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Small successes are just as important as big ones, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete